Remembering a childhood experience
STUDY, STUDY, STUDY the only word used to wander in my mind. Far from my enjoyment, I was suffering carrying that load. That was of studies; a study at the time of a school, a reading at the time of an exam. That pressure I could still remember, that was in grade 9. At those days I was quite unfamiliar with the term reading and preparation and whatever. I was perplexed ‘bout the reading terms. Time and again I am still confounded with these perspectives.
At the age of 14 in grade 9 the stress on my brain actually was killing me. I was feeling like a donkey, which born only to carry load. How to handle such a pressure? I was feeling hopeless, very unpleasant at that time but my dearer mother used to give consolation. My mother is so kind hearted women, without her I am totally a mess. My problem was related with the whole term study.
At the time of my final terminal exam, I was feeling like an idiotic person who always get worried ‘bout study. I didn’t read at that time instead of it I only cared about examination. How to get good score? That was my only intension. My habit was to read only at the time of an exam. My teachers along with my parents always forced me to read, but who cares what this poor guy want.
That was another part that I wanted to an engineer. I always kept my vision, my ambition in front of me. I used to see them in my eyes. I think my problem was to dream rather than doing work. Although I was average in study but my ambition was much over than that. Not only did I dream ‘bout it I used to write my future plans also. Now I can realize my mistake, so by remembering that pleasure and happiness I think my level of study was decreasing. And now I can able to make balance between them.
RSS Feed
Twitter
7:37 AM
livechelsea
0 comments:
Post a Comment